Break in workflow link from one agent to another agent in version 4.5B

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 05:27:38 EST 2004

The requisition release task is an Asynchronous task, so it needs a event to
be finished. Try to check at the event log if the terminate event of the
task is being raised and if the task is recognizing it. There you can try to
find some explanation about the problem.

If it is an authorization issue, ask the user to run the transaction SU53
after he/she executes the workitem. If there were any authorization problem,
this transaction will tell you.

Regards,

Flavio.