EBP Shopping Cart goes to all users when SLAPPROVER value is bad

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Thu Jan 8 07:42:51 EST 2004

I take it spamming the CEO and MGT didn't go down well ;-)

Before Jos can  get on the pony, the option of not having the task
as general but assigned to certain roles,  to avoid sending to all
should be considered. Don't use general task.

This still may be 90% of employees depending on the roles.

You can  write your own "RULE/ROLE" whatever they called depending on your
version of SAP.

Your custom  "RULE" is of type function that could call the original role/rule
via function CALL FUNCTION 'RH_GET_ACTORS' and if nothing is returned set the result
ACTOR to an ADMIN position or user etc.
In other words if you don't  like the robustness or behaviour
of a rule, you can write a wrapper.

The option with "NO" agents and error should still work.
Not sure what happened here in the this standard EBP role.

You can individually test RULES so you should be able to verify
your custom wraper can NEVER do a spam ALL.