secondary method in decision step.

ezra saarell at netvision.net.il
Thu Jan 8 03:25:14 EST 2004

Thank you,
Sorry for the direct reply.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dart, Jocelyn [mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 2:23 AM
To: 'ezra'
Subject: RE: secondary method in decision step.

Elad,
If you are using the SAP Business Workplace inbox and use the "advance with
dialog" option in the workflow step then they move straight through to the
next dialog work item if they are also an agent of the next dialog work
item.

Please do not reply to me again directly.  As a full-time paid consultant,
please understand that it is not appropriate for me to provide individual
consulting.  All communication should be via the SAP-WUG so everyone learns.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book