[Fwd: Re: Posting date change during workflow process - BUS2081 -urgent]

Jaeger, Carsten (Calgary) Carsten_Jaeger at nexeninc.com
Wed Jan 7 17:13:23 EST 2004

Hi, we ran into this problem last year (46c) and found that Note 87700
did not fix it completely.  Look at 549381 and 598018 (Support pkgs 38
and 45 respectively).  We also found that we had to give a bit more
authority to our Invoice Approvers to be able to delete an attached
image (done in background) via auth obj S_WFAR_OBJ.  We use IXOS to
manage our scanned invoices and since table TOA01 is your Archivelink
table which contains the document key (eg 520000..2003), it too needs to
be updated with the new document number that was created due to the new
year.

cj