Workflow Certification

Vineet.Mehta@mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Jan 5 09:11:38 EST 2004

Just one quick note on the exam. It is based on book knowledge and
definitions. It seems to have been written by a Technical Writer not a
workflow expert. It is not a true test of your workflow knowledge. I did
take this exam and was disappointed. If you have the TAWF10 material go
through it thoroughly. If there are mistakes in the material you will see
them repeat in the exam. So if you see questions like that (for example
use of the term Business Object vs. Business Object Method when Business
Object method should be correct use), make sure you assume the right term
yourself. If you write comments on that piece of paper they give you, it
will not mean anything. No one in SAP actually looks at them.
Just some personal lessons learned.

kbecker at sial.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
12/31/2003 02:12 PM
Please respond to SAP-WUG