Workflow Inbox Header

Kouw, FA - SPLXE fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Mon Jan 5 08:52:16 EST 2004

Hi Peggy,

>From the Busienss Workplace Application help:

===

Dynamic Columns for the Business Workplace

Use

Up to 6 columns in the workflow inbox of the Business Workplace can be filled on a task-specific basis with
contents that are determined dynamically at runtime.

The standard functions for filtering, sorting, and grouping are available for these columns.

Please compare with Selectable Columns for the Business Workplace.

Features

If you want to include one of the "dynamic columns" into the workflow inbox display, you must specify an element
from the task container for each task, from which the content of the column is established at runtime.

Work items that belong to different tasks are then also displayed with different information. Work items that
belong to tasks for which this functionality is not used are displayed with a blank entry.

Activities

The column contents are maintained via Tools . Business Workflow . Development . Definition tools . Worklist
client . Dynamic columns for worklist.

You can also define the column headings. These headings are displayed if all of the work items displayed in the
Business Workplace refer to the same task.

===

Greetings,

Fred Kouw

Peggy Stammler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in the workflow Inbox there are 5 columns called 'Dynamic column'. For what
> are they used? Is it possible to add here a column for the Workflow
> Initiator? I can see the workflow initiator in the log file or add the
> initiator to the subject, but I prefer to have a separate column for the
> workflow initiator.
>
> Thanks
> Peggy
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.