AW: AW: Upgrading R/3 4.6C to Enterprise

Thaddeus.Gorbal@pb.com Thaddeus.Gorbal at pb.com
Fri Feb 27 15:14:38 EST 2004

Heinz and Koenraad:

Thanks a lot for kindly sharing your upgrading experience.

As advised, we will be definitely paying special attention to:

   Multilevel-WFs.
   New attributes added for bus objects that we have extended.
   Events triggered from within workflows.

Tnx again,
Thad Gorbal
Voyager II WF Development and Administration
(203) 674-4263

                                                                       =

             Koenraad Janssens                                         =

             <koenraad.janssen                                         =

             s at sidmar.arcelor.                                         =
             com>                      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU          =

             Sent by: SAP                                              =
 cc
             Workflow                                                  =

             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI                                     Subj=
ect
             TVMA.MIT.EDU>             Re: AW: AW: Upgrading R/3 4.6C t=
                                       Enterprise                      =

                                                                       =

             02/26/2004 06:06                                          =

             AM                                                        =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

             Please respond to                                         =

               "SAP Workflow                                           =

               Users' Group"                                           =

             <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M                                         =

                  IT.EDU>                                              =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

Found a note regarding the events problem
692067

----- Forwarded by Koenraad JANSSENS/ISM/SIDMAR/BE on 26/02/2004 12:06
-----

Koenraad JANSSENS
26/02/2004 11:52

        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
        cc:     Jo VAN DER HAEGEN/ATHYLON/EXTERNAL/SIDMAR/BE at SIDMAR, Ko=
en
PAUWELS/ISM/SIDMAR/BE at SIDMAR, Veerle DE SMET/ISM/SIDMAR/BE at SIDMAR, Koen=

DURNEZ/EXTERNAL/SIDMAR/BE at SIDMAR, Marijke DEWULF/ISM/SIDMAR/BE at SIDMAR
        Subject:        Re: AW: AW: Upgrading R/3 4.6C to Enterprise

We're busy testing an upgraded acceptation system right now.   We still=

have problems in our sales transactions so we can't test everything yet=

but it seems events triggered from an pre-upgrade wf aren't triggered a=
all.. and indeed the subflow problem seems to be there too.

Kind regards

Koenraad

heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
26/02/2004 11:00
Please respond to SAP-WUG