Parked Document Workflow in 4.6C

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Feb 27 14:40:41 EST 2004

This may be a very basic question but I'm not exactly sure how to do it.
=20
A document is submitted through workflow.  During the workflow process,
the document is changed.  Either the amount, vendor, cost center, or WBS
element are changed.  But, the document is not going back through
workflow.  But, if the document is rejected, the completion flags are
reset and workflow starts over.
=20
Is there someplace in the IMG where we identify which changes would
require a document to go back through workflow?  For PO's, the
"significant change" is set up in the IMG through the tolerance limits.
=20
Since we are in the process of upgrading to 4.7, will I need to do
anything differently compared to 4.6C?
=20

Monique Stephens

SAP Analyst