Triggering Workflows from SE16

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Wed Feb 25 11:43:02 EST 2004

Hi David,

If you can't seem to achieve the required access restrictions to SE16 =
via
the authorization object S_TABU_DIS then maybe in this partcular =
scenario
you should replace SE16 with either Query or Quickviewer. Use a custom
infoset with the required/desired fields (basically a view equivalent). =
This
should give you the required access and controls that you seem to need.

Thanks,
Jerry