Referencing Object Properties within Methods

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 11:41:15 EST 2004

I believe the actual purpose of SWC_GET_PROPERTY is to refresh the
attributes buffer. I've always used it after a call transaction or BAPI
function module call that would update the database that contained fields as
attributes. This guaranteed that the buffer was always in sync with the
database.

One technique I've used to get an attribute was, I created a container
element and used the binding to pass the attribute data to the task. This
always worked.

Richard...