Leave Request WF WS20000081 Leave request with HTML

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at gwl.com
Wed Feb 25 11:24:42 EST 2004

Rick,

We had the same problem.  The issue was from what "environment" the work =
item was executed (ESS or GUI).  If the manager executes from ESS, =
everything works just fine.  But . . . if the execution is from GUI then =
it matters how the manager exits the screen after approval.  If they =
don't hit the green arrow back, then the container value does not change =
from the default ("reject") to  "approved". =20

Hope this helps!

Dan