secondry method with document template dosn't apear in new session

Wiz David yidysap at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 07:54:34 EST 2004

Hi all,

While I test my workflow in SWDD. In every step I have a   user decision  and secondary method that open document template for edit in another session.

But while I doing test by the user inbox it s open only the   user decision  step

And the secondary method that open document template doesn t work.

What could be my problem?

(I closed all other session to prevent memory problem)

SAP 4.6C system.

TIA

Wiz