container elements settings

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Feb 3 09:23:53 EST 2004

I have had Container elements not transport.

Every time this issue surfaced I looked at the WF Template.
(This is the first screen of the WF before you click on the "Workflow Builder" to get to the "Definition".)
I did not see my elements in the Template even though it is in the next screen (Definition screen).

I added the same container to the "Template" that is in the "Definition" and then it transports just fine.
Don't know why this happens and never got a clear answer from SAP as to why. Sometimes
when I add a container to the Definition it shows, sometimes not.

If the container element shows in the "Template" it transports. No matter if it is IMPORT/EXPORT.

Works for me...

Rick Sample
Graybar, Inc.
WF / Java Developer

>>> jocelyn.dart at sap.com 2.3.2004 12:44:59 AM >>>
Robert,
No they shouldn't be - it's a transport problem not a workflow problem.
So have a look at the suggestions by the others...
Jocelyn