popup messages in Portal?

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Thu Dec 23 09:40:25 EST 2004

Hi Andy,

I'm little confused with your question. You want to bring popup screen
to the user in Portal 5.0 but they will not be using UWL. Is that your
question?

If yes how are you planning to get user's approval? Are you planning to
use Java iViews?

Bijay Shrestha
Ph: (763) 764-2201
Email: Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
"WebFlow gets the right information to the right people at the right
time!"