Blank PDF

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 09:06:30 EST 2004

This is item is not really workflow related but I'm going to ask the
question anyway. It ended up on my list of tasks because it sends an e-mail.

Our functional person set up output control for application V2, shipping for
an output type that is an exact copy of LD00 and configured the processing
routines for medium 7, mail using the delivered smart form LE_SHP_DELNOTE.
Everything works fine where the e-mail is generated with a PDF attachment
but when I open the attachment, it's blank.

Has anyone ever encountered this or does anyone know how I can debug the
output process?

I turned on the trace in transaction SCOT and it appears that everything was
okay. I saw the call that was made to convert the form to PDF but then
again, the trace log doesn't really tell you all that much other what steps
were taken.

Richard.