Which calendar is used for Latest end?

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Thu Dec 23 10:59:59 EST 2004

Ute,

   I don't have the book on me so not sure if I'm repeating what Mark
is describing, but I've used FM:'END_TIME_DETERMINE' in the past
where you can pass in the Calendar ID, Time period & different period
types (Mins, days, etc.) Hope this helps.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144