Approve SC without a PO

Raju Omkaram romkaram at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 22:33:28 EST 2004

Jocelyn,

There seems to be a bit confusion. I did not change the SRM process
however I interrupted the backend PO creation since the SC needs to be
visible in Shopping cart Monitor or Buyer Queue so that a buyer(super
User) will initiate the PO creation. It is very similar to your
suggestion of another approval workflow for PO creation.

What I did was I removed a task that changes the SC status to "Released'.

This process is working just fine. I am definately not redesigning SRM process.

Thanks for getting back.
Raju