Workflow Versions

Doughty, Sue (10607) Sue.Doughty at ngc.com
Wed Dec 22 06:47:35 EST 2004

We are using SAP 4.6 and are moving Workflows from our development box to
our QA box.  These workflows have never been moved to another box.  While
testing in the development box, the Generate runtime version was done a few
times which had the version up to 5 on one workflow (we realize that we
should not have done that now).  When it moved to the QA box and we try to
execute SWDD to bring it up, it shows version 5 as the active version on the
Select Workflow popup, but when I click the green arrow, the message states
that my workflow is not in Version 5 and will not bring up the workflow.

I'm really confused about Versions.  Can someone explain how we can fix
this?

Thanks,
Sue Doughty