Web service travel request wf WS66700042 and task TS66700009

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Fri Dec 17 11:05:09 EST 2004

Hi folks,

Was wondering if anyone could tell me which web service to use for the task
TS66700009 which is supposed to update a travel request in the background?.

I have defined an entry in WF_EXTSRV to use the createoffer.html page from
the BSP SWXTRAAGENT with associated parameters. Is this the right page? Also
I have defined the call mode as 'Background Service with Callback
(Asynchronous). Is that the right one to use?

If anyone has used these before and can shed any light it would be
gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

Dave