RE: RE: RE : P. requisition - release refused

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Mon Dec 13 11:08:02 EST 2004

Thanks
Flavio & Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Flavio Oliveira
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 4:43 PM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: RE: RE : P. requisition - release refused

This bug happens since 3.0F (I put an Oss message but the answer was that
SAP will not fix it soon). If the releasy strategy does not change, no event
is raised.

Try to store the release strategy before you send the message to change the
requisition. After the task is completed, you have to check the stored value
with the new value. If they are the same, raise the event manually on your
workflow.

This will fix the problem.
Flavio.