Wf-XML to Cross SAP Instance Architecture

Moore, Tim tim.moore at bearingpoint.com
Mon Dec 13 11:40:49 EST 2004

All,

I am working on a project with multiple SAP instances. I know SAP's new XI tool is the 'recommended' method for cross instance communications for the future, but I'd like to us Wf-XML since it is built into the Workflow Builder and we can leverage our WebFlow Engine and WAS to open communications.

I am looking for any recommendations or lessons learned from customers or consultant regarding this strategy for moving workitems across instances.

Thanks in advance,
Tim Moore
tim.moore at BearingPoint.com
Client phone 410.919.4022|Cell 704.968.5536

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.