Task groups unsuccessful after transport

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Dec 2 11:41:07 EST 2004

Hi all,

We are on 4.6c...
I have created a couple of task groups to simply group like workflow applications together for
reporting purposes.  Added the templates into the task group definition, test, all is well in DEV.
However, when I transport to QA, and run SWI2_FREQ against the task group, all workflows started
within the selected time frame are displayed, not just the ones defined in the task group.

I've looked in OSS and there don't seem to be any applicable notes.  I am suspicious of our
evaluation paths but don't really know why...

This seems like it should be fairly simple and standard, so any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Sue
--
Susan R. Keohan