trigering event

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:50:57 EST 2004

G'day Maorriyan,

1) You can create a check function module that determines if there is
already an active instance for the same object key. Have a look at the
SAP_WAPI_ functions.

2) When a change doc is written during creation the field level detail is
not stored in table CDPOS so the field level restrictions in SWEC do not
work. In this case again you need to use a check function module. You will
need to read the AENR yourself and raise an exception if the field is not
set properly.

Hope this helps as a starting point.

Have fun,
Mark

Hi All,
I have questions regarding triggering event in
workflow. We're in 4.7
1. When we're declaring 2 triggering events in one
(same) workflow is it possible to make an condition/
restriction if workflow already triggered by first
event will not triggered by second event?
2. I'm going to make a triggering event based on
changes on field table (AENR-CONT1). If this field
contain 'F' the workflow should be triggered.
In SWEC teransaction I already specified 'On Create'
instead of 'On Change'. In field restriction section I
put 'AENR' as table name and in field column I put
'CONT1'. On field old value and new value, I put as
'*'. Based on my above setting my workflow trigger
when user execute change transaction. But when user
execute create transaction my workflow will not
triggered eventhough both transaction update field
AENR-CONT1 with value 'F'. How to make my workflow
triggered when user execute create transaction?

Regards,

Maorriyan