Delay in delivering workitems

Spoolder Allan allan.spoolder at siemens.com
Thu Dec 2 15:35:16 EST 2004

Hi All,

I have a situation where a user complained that they did not receive a =
certain workitem.
On investigating this I discovered that the workitem in question had =
been reserved 1 day after creation, but the user claims that it was not =
in his inbox on the day that it was actually created.

The scenario is as follows:
A quality notification is created, at which point my WF is triggered, =
and a workitem (CHANGE Notification) is sent to a group of users.

In the meantime, I have managed to reproduce this problem on our =
development system, but only one time.
In the WF log I couldn't see any problems. WF started.......agents =
determined..........workitem status READY, but the workitem was not in =
my inbox after a refresh.
I continued processing the Notification in QM02, and then the workitem =
appeared in my inbox.

Is it possible that there can be delays in delivering workitems to =
agents?

Kind Regards,
Allan=20

=20