Concatenate User for Expression

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed Aug 25 09:36:51 EDT 2004

Workflow agents should always be 14 characters long e.g.:

2 characters e.g. US; C ; S ; O ;
12 Characters e.g. SmithJ      ; 50000107=20

Make your field like wfsyst-agent (or on of the other WFSYST fields).

Another thing you could consider is converting your userid into the =
USR01 object (use the swc_create_object macro) and then this has lots =
of great attributes like name with preceding US and display name.  =
Related to this you can often get these sorts of objects from container =
elements like workitem and then attributes such as executedby - try =
binding these back from your steps.

Regards,

Mark

SAP UK