sofm document creation

Jim D Hill JimD_Hill at colpal.com
Wed Aug 11 10:06:34 EDT 2004

Thanks this works great but I am having problems moving the document title
into the attachment. I am using a standard task with one of the export
elements
being the Document title. I have tried just typing something in the export
perameter
of the task. Still no luck. Can you give me some pointers ?

Thanks
Jim

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>