WS10000051 ( FI Parked Documents) does not complete

Lisa Heise lisa.heise at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 11 10:13:55 EDT 2004

My client has implemented WS10000051 within their SAP System ( FI Parked
Documents) with one approver.
My problem here is inconsistency whereby the standard SAP Workflow does
not
kick off the next subworkflow of account assignment (WS10000055) which
basically sets the Release Flag to 'X' to enable 'Posting' to complete
the entire workflow. I do not receive any errors but the status of the
workflows just reside in status 'InProcess' and therefore does not 'Post'
the Parked Documents which have been approved.
I have not found any OSS notes that apply to this problem.  Any ideas??

Thanks,
Lisa