Object not beng populated at runtime

Angeline Jan Angeline.Jan at feanix.com
Wed Aug 11 08:32:35 EDT 2004

Thanks to all for your responses.

Figured out the problem......the program that was triggering off the
workflow just needed to have a couple of leading zeros added to the
object key.  I should have thought of that....but when one is just
looking at the workflow and nothing else....you kinda miss things.

Always difficult to trouble shoot when there's not only the workflower
involved...;o) or is it because one always overlooks the most obvious??

:oD

Angie