WF Substitution: Missing substitutes

Andy Catherall Andy.M.Catherall at csplc.com
Wed Aug 11 06:15:15 EDT 2004

Hi All

Finally got it sussed. It was an authorisation issue with the users.

Cheers
Andy

                      "Dart, Jocelyn"
                      <jocelyn.dart at sap.c        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      om>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: WF Substitution: Missing substitutes
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      26/07/2004 06:16
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Andy, Have you checked for excluded agents? If they are excluded agents
they will not see the work item even if they are a substitute.
Jocelyn