Deleting SapOffice Documents

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Aug 10 13:19:09 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Technically, not a workflow question, but as you all know, we get to take care of the SAPOffice as
well...

We have a number of users who never look at the messages in the SAPOffice inbox.  Never.  The
messages are accumulating, and we would like to get rid of them.  I know that program RSSODLIN will
delete the messages, and that RSSOMOVE will remove them based on an expiry date.  But RSSODLIN has
no date or document age to specify, and RSSOMOVE will not remove unread documents.

It looks as though we might need some custom functionality which would be an intersection of the two
programs above, but I wanted to check with the group.  Surely we are not the only SAP customer whose
users do not read inbox messages ?

TIA,
Sue
--