Object not beng populated at runtime

serge.boulay@n-spro.com serge.boulay at n-spro.com
Tue Aug 10 13:05:12 EDT 2004

Hi Angie,

Have test your oject through SWO1? Just make sure that the object
attributes get populated when you tested there... Sometimes the attribute=
don`t get populated because of the sequence that the attributes get
generated and how they are defined.

If it works when you tested in SWO1 then it should normaly work when you
use it in your workflows... But first make sure it works in test.

Best regards.

Serge