no mail coming

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Aug 5 08:17:10 EDT 2004

Monica,

I just had a situation with someone else on the list who was not receiving messages and had a
Hotmail account.  In his words...'hotmail put my Junkmail filter to a higher level and I did not
notice it'.  So I think you should check your Junkmail filters.  All other Hotmail users should
probably check for this condition (although if this is the problem, you won't get this message, but
anyway... I tried).

Regards,
Sue

M Doe wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Is there some problem recently in transmission or something.  I am not
> getting any mails from this group anymore
>
> Please advise.
>
> Regards,
> Monica

Susan R. Keohan