Substitute profile

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Thu Aug 5 09:48:19 EDT 2004

Hi All,

When creating substitutions, you can assign a profile (like Professional)
that contains Task classes. My problem is that there is no way I can assign
two substitutions to the same user or position (in HRUS_D2 or in Org.
management) but with different profiles????

Does any one used this and have found a workaround? I know that I could
create as many profile as I have possible combination. But don't think about
this, it will be to much to do and maintain.

What I want to do (I have 3 different profiles):

-          User A substitute to User B for profile FSA Manager

-          And User A substitute to User B for profile Time approval

Thanks

Serge Boulay

HR/Payroll & Workflow Consultant

http://www.n-spro.com <http://www.n-spro.com/>