RSWUWFML

Marc Correia Marc.Correia at fonterra.com
Mon Apr 26 17:46:24 EDT 2004

Hi all

We are using version 4.7. Just wanted to know if anyone out there has nee=
ded to change the standard system message that is used when executing thi=
s report. SWU_WFML_INBOX is the standard text for notification that is us=
ed. However the standard message not only informs that the user has work =
items, it also adds in that if the user clicks on the following link it w=
ill take them to the work item. We are not making use of Outlook to proce=
ss messages, all of that is done in SAP. I tried to create a standard tex=
t and use that, but the program fails and tells me the object in language=
=20EN does not exist. The help on the field is that its a documentation o=
bject, but I could not find anything that tells me how to create this typ=
e of text.

Does anyone out there know how to do this ?

Thanks=20
Marc.=20
This email contains confidential information. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it immediately, and inform us of the mistak=
by return email. Any form of reproduction, or further dissemination of
this email is strictly prohibited.
Also, note that the opinions expressed in this email are those of the=20
author and are not necessarily those of the Fonterra Co-operative Group=20
Limited.
http://www.fonterra.com/