RSWUWFML

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Tue Apr 27 00:36:41 EDT 2004

Hi Marc...

To create Dialog Text transaction SE61 is being used.

To view existing Dialog text: Use transaction T_RSDOKU03 instead of SE61.
Once you use Transaction SE61 to see Dialog Text - SWU_WFML_INBOX.
(Default Language is EN (Login Language) ).
You will see the status message saying "Document doesnot exist".

Then go for transaction: T_RSDOKU03.
(Where-used list for hypertext documents).
Here,
- Enter Object type: DT (Dialog text)
- Enter Object ID: SWU_WFML_INBOX
- You will see the screen.
- Choose Display text.
- System will ask for Language.
- Choose Language - EN.
- Now you will be able to see text in SAP Script Editor.
This is the way you can see Dialog Text if it doesn't trap in SE61.

Thanks.
Vinod