Problem with forwarded work items

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Apr 16 05:32:01 EDT 2004

Interesting one... If SAP says this is valid design (and I'd agree) then
you're all but stuck with it.
Perhaps it may be worthwhile looking at the process instead? Is this kind=
 of
forwarding a regular occurrence? If so, perhaps a decision or an agent
selection task may be more appropriate. If it already is a decision then
you're set: Stick it in a loop and add another choice. If it's not so
regular then perhaps it's not a big issue to ask users to forward back to
their org unit instead of replace?
Cheers
Mike