Koenraad JANSSENS/ISM/SIDMAR/BE is out of the office.

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Fri Apr 16 08:55:26 EDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  16/04/2004 and will not return until 22/04/2004.

For urgent WF problems: Contact Jo Van der Haegen
For urgent SA problems: Contact Steven De Clercq
For other problems: Contact Anne De Wever

Kind regards

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately