GOS WF Start

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Apr 8 01:46:03 EDT 2004

Hi Jeffrey, By "many times in the past" I take it you mean in earlier releases?

Yes the mechanism has chnaged.  Go to SWDD, bring up your workflow in the graphical workflow builder, and go to Basic Data (hat symbol).  Move around the tabs and you'll find the start mechanisms there along with some doco.

Regards,
Jocelyn