GOS WF Start

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Apr 7 19:28:33 EDT 2004

All,

   We're working on 6.2 & I'm tring to get a WF listed in the Object
Services list for manually Starting a Workflow. I've done it many
times in the past, but nows it's giving problems, it's not showing
up. I read some Documentation about a new Start Task for WF Interface
where you can list only the WF's you want to show up on the list. I
added the Interface to the Object & entered the TG in the code, but
still No Go! Anyone have any ideas, am I missing something, besides
the old usual requirements like having the Obj. in the WF container &
no Mandatory cont. elements, etc.?

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC