Changing GOS key within transaction?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Apr 8 06:03:15 EDT 2004

Hmmmm, good thought. Showing the log was the most important requirement a=
present - so I guess it would be possible to link that FM to a button on =
the
screen and remove GOS alltogether to keep from confusing any users.

My first choice obviously remains GOS for consistency and openness, but
that's definitely the best alternative I can't get GOS to play nicely.
Thanks for the input.
Cheers
Mike