ASUG Fall Forum - Hot Topics ??

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Apr 6 15:41:24 EDT 2004

Hello all,

The Workflow/Webflow group of ASUG is beginning to plan for our Fall Forum (even though the Spring
Conference is less than two weeks away, and I hope to meet many of you there!).  I would love to
hear from you regarding what topics would be of great interest to workflowers.  Some past Hot Topics
  - which may still remain hot - have been...

1.      Intro to Workflow and business process management
2.      Introduction to Workflow/Webflow Strategy and Work Item Delivery
3.      WF Administration
4.      CRM Case Management: The worlds biggest known webflow

Please feel free to send me your suggestions at keohan at ll.mit.edu, or if you want to send it out to
the List, then just reply.  Your thoughtful suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Sue
--
Susan R. Keohan