ESS changes for W-4

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Apr 6 12:00:28 EDT 2004

I have create a WF to process an ESS W-4 change.
We are using ADDRESSEMP.REQUESTED to trigger the WF.

I can get the WF to start just fine.

I can delete the record via Portals Delete (ADDRESSEMP.REQUESTCANCELLED)
and this terminates the WF just fine.

I can go into PA30 and unlock / save the 210 W4 and this terminates the WF just fine.
via (ADDRESSEMP.REQUESTCANCELLED)

The only problem I am having now is with a step to Unlock the record via
a task with ADDRESSEMP.APPROVEINTERACTIVE.
The object key is:ADDRESSEMP00020704FED   X9999123120040406000

I get:
Object does not exist
Message no. OL 826
Diagnosis
You tried to create an instance of the object type with the key RECORDNUMBERHIGH. No instance of this kind exists.

Any thoughts?
Looking at the wrong record (old record verses newly created record)?

We are on 4.6c