How to send an Attachment from SAP to Lotus or Outlool ??

earzola@axtel.com.mx earzola at axtel.com.mx
Tue Apr 6 21:26:33 EDT 2004

Workflow Experts:

Actually we receive a WorkItem in the SAP inbox for the Agent to authorize
a Purch.Requisition, but in the same time a mail in Lotus is sent to him to
notice.

In the SAP inbox the agent selected creates an attachment to reject the
authorization an using a task in workflow (Object: SELFITEM
Method:SENDTASKDESCRIPTION) notice to the user who created the
Purch.requisition. In the same way a mail in Lotus is sent to this User.

The question is :
1. How can we identify where is the text of the attachment to send it to
Lotus too?
2. How can we identify the objet attached and send it to Lotus ??

P.d. Hope I explain myself

Thanks