Terminating Events in 4.0B

Van Lier, Sean sean.vanlier at siemens.com
Thu Sep 11 05:57:21 EDT 2003

Hi there WF's

I have created a workflow which sends external escalation mails at
pre-determined points once a notification is saved. I have made a copy of
BUS2080 and added a new method to send the mails. I have basically used 1
task 4 times and set latest starts on them all. (Simple I know). The
requirement is though that if all the tasks on the notification are
completed, subsequent mails should not be sent. I have set a terminating
event on the task and done all the event linkage and everything but the
workflow won't complete once the notification tasks are completed. This is
the first time I have used terminating events.

Does anybody have any ideas.

Thanks lots in advance

Regards
Sean