WF-Batch and updating SAPOffice folders

Eivind Bustnes EBU at edbgruppen.dk
Thu Sep 11 02:20:28 EDT 2003

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for the answere, I don't know what I was thinking of.......

Eivind.

                      "Dart, Jocelyn"
                      <jocelyn.dart at sap.c        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      om>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: WF-Batch and updating SAPOffice folders
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      11-09-2003 02:50
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Eivind,
You can't use operations that depend on a user being connected to a PC,
because in background of course you are NOT connected to a PC, i.e. the
fact that you are using a PC file is the problem.
You could use a network file instead.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)