Inserting URL's in work item texts

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 2 19:26:37 EDT 2003

David,

You can use one of the items under the insert menu to get the URL into
the text. Doing this through the menu worked fine when viewing the work
item in SAP. I never did get it to work correctly sending it outside of
SAP.

I can't tell you exactly which menu item it is because I'm out of the
office at the moment and don't have access to an SAP system until
tomorrow afternoon.

Richard...