Displaying Scanned Invoices through Portal ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Oct 21 00:29:08 EDT 2003

Hi Cristiana,
Please refer to the previous discussions from Alan Rickayzen on the developments in the Universal Work list changes
to cope with the display of objects.  This opens objects without opening a second window and
should be reconsidered as an alternative to the BWSP inbox.

To use it in the BWSP inbox you would somehow need to create a URL in the work item text that would take them to a browser page showing the invoice. Suggest you first find out if you can display the invoice in a browser page using the normal transaction e.g. in SAPGUI for HTML mode.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book