No agent assignment after Transports

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:11:15 EDT 2003

Hello Jocelyn. I got something new and interesting point from you (ie)
assigning Security roles to general task than making it as a general task.
We have completely integrated HR-Org structure to workflow. Since our Org
structure is huge the way the workflows are designed and running are
making it as 'General task' , but agents will be determined based on the
role resolution. Is it still the right approach or what impact  would that
be if the tasks
are assigned to security roles and then restricted by Role resolution ?
Below is our example:
Out of 13400 employees only 3500 employees are eligible for Travel and
Expense project. But we donot have a way to identify these 3500 users
( by means of security roles ).I believe that is one of the reason the tasks
related to T&E project have been made 'General task' but handled by role
resolution
to determine the agent.
Thanks
Swami Bala