Workflow definition

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Oct 10 10:51:09 EDT 2003

Mark,

Don't know if you are experinecing the same problem as I did last week (for which I opened an OSS message that
is currently in process by SAP): when I copy a workflow template of which a few versions exist (f.i. 0000, 0001
and the active version 0002) and next transport the copied workflow to the acceptance system, the transported
version is not available using SWUD/SWUS. When opening the task in the builder a new empty workflow is
displayed, but under versions version 0002 seems to be the one and only active version.

Next when I transport a newly created version (0003) to the acceptance system all is well: version 0000 is the
only one that is active after the transport and is also available from SWUS/SWUD. SAP advised me to implement
notes '571302 - Collective note relating to transports in workflow' and '602288 - Transported workflows cannot
be displayed ', which I will do next week.

Please let me know if this is your scenario too, then I'll let you know the results of this 'issue'.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

"Leyland, Mark J" wrote:

> I don't know if anyone can help me but the workflow system from the
> following transactions is implying that there is no workflow definition,
> even though there is one available against the workflow task and the
> definition is active and I am using the current version.
>
> I also seem to be experiencing a problem where the system is telling me that
> there is no container.  Again I have checked this against the task and there
> is a container definition available, containing all of the elements that I
> require.
>
> We are using SAP version 4.7 enterprise and the transactions in question
> are:-
>
> *       SWUS
> *       SWUD
>
> Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Mark Leyland
>
> The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential
> information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender
> immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact
> +44(0)1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need
> assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents
> to any other person.
>
> An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or
> monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.
>
> (c) 2003 Rolls-Royce plc
>
> Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT
> Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.