LIV - Method to release invoice in background

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Oct 10 10:40:43 EDT 2003

Hi,

Don't know if this helps, but I have modified standard SAP workflow WS20000397 (MMIVBlockedP, Treatment of inv. blkd for price, Log.IV) which uses methods BUS2081.BlockedPriceCheckUpdate (function module MRM_BLOCKEDPRICE_CHECK_UPDATE) and BUS2081.BlockedPriceDeleteUpdate (function module MRM_BLOCKEDPRICE_DELETE_UPDATE). Maybe these function mudules (that remove price blocks instead of quantity blocks) offer a solution to your problem (a
function called in the mentioned function modules is MRM_INVOICE_RELEASE_UPDATE for releasing the invoice)?

Regards,

Fred Kouw

John Soden wrote:

> Have a look at what RM08RELEASE does - you might find a function in function
> group MRBR that you can call in a method to do what you want...

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.